A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kirkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kirkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kirkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkel graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kirkel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Kirkel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Kirkel practice?
- Dr. Dean Kirkel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Kirkel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Boynton Beach Internists, Boynton Beach Hematologists, and Boynton Beach Oncologists.