A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Kirkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Kirkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Kirkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkel graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kirkel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Kirkel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Kirkel practice?
- Dr. Dean Kirkel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Kirkel practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Boynton Beach Internists, Boynton Beach Hematologists, and Boynton Beach Oncologists.