A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Klug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Klug is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klug
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Klug Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Klug, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klug graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Klug has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean A Klug FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Klug practice?
- Dr. Dean Klug has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Klug practices Otolaryngology near Marion, AR.
See Marion Otolaryngologists.