Dr. Dean Klug MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

April 5th, 2016
Excellence
Thus far, The entire office staff has been very courteous and kind. The diagnosis of my sinus problems has never been diagnosed before. I will have surgery soon and will update this rating.

January 15th, 2014
Klug GREAT, Amanda Person, DR????? BAD!!!
Klug is wonderful. His nurse practitioner thinks she knows all. She doesn't. My son has a recurrent ear infection. Amanda and her assistant were told by me that one ear was better. The other ear still leaking fluid. She put the scope in the infected ear and then directly in the healthy ear. He now has an infection in both ears. She took him off the med Klug had prescribed that had healed the 1st ear and we were told to stop taking the med so we could come back and have her do a biopsy. She then gave him a prescription for a super expensive medication that he had taken before that only irritated his skin and made it worse in the past. Amanda does not like questions and does not allow any questions directed to Dr. Klug although he's is my son's primary Dr there. We had to see her because it would have taken over a month to see Klug. She asked no questions regarding my son's bout with a 4 year antibiotic resistant infection, She put him on a super expensive medication that he had taken before that caused a major skin reaction. She is a rushed know it all. I looked up Doctors. She has a DR in front of her name but is not listed as being a Doctor. I know she has worked along side Klug for years but he needs a new Nurse Practitioner to deal with patients. We had trouble with her on a previous visit when we asked for a physician recommendation from Klug. She told us a name that she said Klug ALWAYS worked with. He turned out to be a horrible surgeon that caused only more problems. We found out from Klug that he would have recommended a couple other Doctors for the surgery instead. Maybe Klug should secretly put cameras in his clinic to observe her. The woman that files claims is horrible to his patients too. He is losing patients and money. We are changing Doctors. Sorry Klug, we loved you,

September 1st, 2010
Dr Klug is the BEST!

June 22nd, 2010
Dr. Klug seems to truly care about his patients. He made us feel at ease and was always available to answer questions. Soooooooooooooo nice and personable.

January 15th, 2010
Best cure ever!!!
I was a patient that had severe sinusitis for about 25+ yrs. I had seen a couple other EN&Ts, but they could not help me. I was almost up to 2 sinus cocktail shots a month and on antibiotics daily and I was getting 2 allergy shots weekly. None of which seemed to help until I a co-worker referred Dr. Klug and his team. It has been 1 1/2 months since my surgery and I feel much, much better (not 100% yet, but it is coming). So far, I am able to breath without feeling sinus pressure in my ears and behind my eyes and no more nose/throat congestions and pain. Most of all the surgery has eliminated the clustered migraines I usually had from week to week. I was spending well over $1000.00+ a year on meds/office visits for sinus problems and that did not include the insurance fees I paid through my job montly. I really want to thank Dr. Klug and his team for being the best. I am a satisfied customer and I have been referring more and more to your office.

September 25th, 2009
Knowledgeable and caring
Treated fungus ball and put in sinus windows. Very pleased with care over several years.