Urologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient show details Patient
by Joan Eastland on Sep 17th, 2013

A very kind man. He listens to what you have to say and is not in a hurry.Great personality, smile on his face. Have sent many people to Dr.Knoll, they loved him also. Has all the qualities for a great Dr.

Nov 18th, 2012

This Doctor is by far the best or greatest in the area of Urology. MEJ Sr

DRY show details DRY
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr Knoll is so good,I am thinking about putting up billboards to let men know they do not have to be incontinent after prostectomy! A caring physian that fixed me.

10 years if incontinence show details 10 years if incontinence
Mar 24th, 2012

After suffering with incontinence for 10 years after radical prostectomy I am completely dry and can lead a normal life. Doctor Knoll did a procedure on me and has been a real life changer for me. What a blessing when I found him .

Awesome doc show details Awesome doc
Mar 7th, 2012

Dr. Knoll is very caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is absolutely THE best.

incontenence show details incontenence
Aug 22nd, 2011

After 10 years of total incontenence following radical prostate surgery Dr. Knoll did a procedure that has been an amazing success. I am totally dry. What a blessing.

by E.E. Smith on Aug 23rd, 2010

Mayo Clinic recommended Dr. Knoll to me because he was excellent in their opinion and much closer to me than going to Mayo. He has been wonderful, knowledgeable and taken care of me and my wife also. He treats you as a person, very caring and explains everything. He makes you feel comfortable to ask instead questions rather than being insulted like most doctors seem to be. He truly is very busy but takes the time for you. He is just wonderful about explaining everything and his staff is outstanding also. He did surgery on me for prostate issues and fixed it after I had seen many different doctors who were useless and uncaring and even two surgeries but he fixed the problem and I am great after 3 years! I am just grateful my wife found out about him for me.

by Dan Thompson on Mar 8th, 2010

Dr. Knoll has been absolutely great to me and a big help dealing with my problems. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a urologist