Overall Review

September 17th, 2013
Patient
A very kind man. He listens to what you have to say and is not in a hurry.Great personality, smile on his face. Have sent many people to Dr.Knoll, they loved him also. Has all the qualities for a great Dr.

August 9th, 2012
DRY
Dr Knoll is so good,I am thinking about putting up billboards to let men know they do not have to be incontinent after prostectomy! A caring physian that fixed me.

March 24th, 2012
10 years if incontinence
After suffering with incontinence for 10 years after radical prostectomy I am completely dry and can lead a normal life. Doctor Knoll did a procedure on me and has been a real life changer for me. What a blessing when I found him .

March 7th, 2012
Awesome doc
Dr. Knoll is very caring and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is absolutely THE best.

August 22nd, 2011
incontenence
After 10 years of total incontenence following radical prostate surgery Dr. Knoll did a procedure that has been an amazing success. I am totally dry. What a blessing.

August 23rd, 2010
Mayo Clinic recommended Dr. Knoll to me because he was excellent in their opinion and much closer to me than going to Mayo. He has been wonderful, knowledgeable and taken care of me and my wife also. He treats you as a person, very caring and explains everything. He makes you feel comfortable to ask instead questions rather than being insulted like most doctors seem to be. He truly is very busy but takes the time for you. He is just wonderful about explaining everything and his staff is outstanding also. He did surgery on me for prostate issues and fixed it after I had seen many different doctors who were useless and uncaring and even two surgeries but he fixed the problem and I am great after 3 years! I am just grateful my wife found out about him for me.

March 8th, 2010
Dr. Knoll has been absolutely great to me and a big help dealing with my problems. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a urologist