Dr. Dean Kravis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Kravis?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Dean Kravis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2017

One of the best doctors I have ever had.

Although communicating with the office staff is sometimes difficult, this doctor is really worth it. He is very informed as to the most recent study results and treatment. The really important thing is that he will listen to your concerns and address them thoroughly. He will also give you many helpful tips to assist in living with a particular condition. I highly recommend this doctor.

November 29th, 2016

Ex patient

Terrible treatment of patients. Office staff will give you the diorders your trying to cure. Sty away. something very strange going on in this facility. Seriously< first time ive ever felt i had to leave a review.

March 10th, 2016

Great Listener and very friendly

I met Dr, Kravis for the first time. I felt a little intimidated when he walked in but, then as we began to speek, I was like wow he is a sweetheart omg. I felt comfortable because he listened to me and asked me a lot of questions. He read my labs and ultrasound and explained everything to me in detail. He also let me ask questions, and answered all my questions. Very nice and intelligent doctor. I would totally recommend him. I didn't forget about the girls at the front desk they were cool to me and nice no problem to me.

March 7th, 2016

Office staff needs improvement, office needs to be cleaned

The staff speak limited English so communication was difficult. Receptionist was eating on the phone and when I went in for my appointment. Dr. Kravis spent a lot of time with me, we talked in his office first which I thought was nice for a 1st time visit. I had to fax/email my blood test results 4 times, the staff were uninterested in checking that they had been received (may have been language issue). I had to call multiple times to confirm that they had received them. Also, the office looks very outdated and dirty.

November 30th, 2015

Strange Man and chaotic office staff.

OMG!! please stay away!! When he walked into the room, dead silence. No hello even nothing! Then he seemed Very Agitated that I had been to a previous doctor a year before and brought my record. Just looked at me with still dead silence. I had to keep asking what was needing to be done for my thyroid issue. he seemed very creepy strange lol. Trust me. Move on!!

November 20th, 2015

Extremely knowledgable; a bit off-putting

This man really know his business; however, in the two times that I saw him, he made me feel mist uncomfortable-giving me the feeling that I was bothering him. He seems to be a caring doctor, and extremely intelligent. Just be prepared that he may make you feel uncomfortable. Overall, recommended( though I have had better endocrinologists, before.)

November 13th, 2015

Outstanding Physician

Dr. Kravis has been my Personal Care Physician for nearly 20 years. That about says it all. Am glad to see that others feel the same way. I believe I may understand a recent reviewer's discomfort on first meeting Dr. Kravis. He is one of those quiet, brilliant people, with a razor-sharp focus, who is also, I suspect, more than a little bit shy. But, it doesn't take too long to realize that he is anything but rude or egotistical. He listens, he respects my intelligence, and he spends whatever time is necessary to answer my questions. He has a quick and wonderfully subtle wit. I consider myself to be in very, very good hands.

June 24th, 2015

Dr Dean Kravis

One of the very few doctors who spends abundance of time with a patient and listens to their every concern

May 31st, 2015

STRANGE. CREEPY.

I went to this doctor because I had seen he had 5 stars. He walked into his office where i was waiting very fast not saying one word. Not even hi, nothing. He just stared at the papers which were only a few past medical record still saying nothing. I tried to just say something and he looked at me with very strange looks on his face. He then kept asking over and over why I am coming to him apparently instead of going back to previous doctor. valid question I guess but by this time it was really weird and uncomfortable. I explained why and then he would ask me again as if he didn't understand. It was so simple and I was there for thyroid too nothing complex. But was so rude and awkward. Was struggle then to converse further about real reason I was there. When I went back for blood work recheck. A younger man stood watching the woman as she drew my blood. difficult to get the doctor to call about results. then to finish up on this STRANGE experience I called and the woman in the office said that I could come in a few days later to pick up my results. When I went there and told her why I was there she looked like she didnt remember which is ok but the guy and another woman were doing nothing. One was yawning. But the one woman looked Very upset that she had to tale a copy. She gave me dirty looks then laughed with the other lady. she asked me twice which results and still seemed mad. I was in a room as she handed me them and walked away. Please stay away from this doctor and office!

November 25th, 2012

So good I use him as my Primary Care Physician!

July 11th, 2012

GODD DOCTOR, TERRIBLE STAFF

DR KRAVIS IS A GOOD DOCTOR. HE NEEDS A WAY BETTER STAFFTOO MANY SMOKE BREAKSTHEY BILL YOU FOR THINGS THAT THEY SHOULD SEND OUT.

May 22nd, 2012