A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Kurth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Kurth, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Fetal Diseases
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurth graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kurth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Dean Kurth MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Kurth practice?
- Dr. Charles Kurth has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Kurth practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Anesthesiologists and Cincinnati Pediatricians.