Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean Lauret
Dr. Dean Lauret, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA, with other offices in Baton Rouge, LA and Baton Rouge, LA (and 1 other location). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lauret is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans and Earl K Long Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean Lauret has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dean Lauret is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Matthew Foy
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi10
Dr. Robert Thibodaux Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi25
Dr. George Karam
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Baton Rouge, LA 0 mi39