A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Le, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Le has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean A Le MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Le practice?
- Dr. Dean Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Le practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.