A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Lee, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Immune System Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Lee practice?
Dr. Dean Lee practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.