A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Lenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Lenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Lenz, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lenz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean L Lenz FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dean L. Lenz practice?
- Dr. Dean Lenz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Lenz practices Urology near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Bloomington Urologists.