A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Lenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Lenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lenz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Lenz, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lenz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean L Lenz FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dean L. Lenz practice?
- Dr. Dean Lenz has 8 office locations.
Dr. Dean Lenz practices Urology near Bloomington, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Bloomington Urologists.