A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Limbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Limbert is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limbert
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Limbert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Limbert, MD, NP is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Limbert graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Limbert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean James Limbert MD and NP is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dean J. Limbert practice?
- Dr. Dean Limbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Limbert practices Urology near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Urologists.