A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Dean Limbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Limbert, MD, NP is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Limbert graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Limbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Carondelet St. Joseph's
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean James Limbert MD and NP is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dean J. Limbert practice?
- Dr. Dean Limbert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Limbert practices Urology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Boardman, OH and Sayre, PA.
See Youngstown Urologists.