A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Limeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Limeri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Limeri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Limeri graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Limeri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Limeri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans