A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Louis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Louis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Louis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Louis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Louis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean S Louis MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dean S. Louis practice?
- Dr. Dean Louis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Louis practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.