A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Louis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Louis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Louis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Louis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Hand Deformities
Education & Awards
Dr. Louis graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Louis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean S Louis MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dean S. Louis practice?
- Dr. Dean Louis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Louis practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons and Ann Arbor Surgeons.