Dr. Dean Lusardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Lusardi?

Broken wrist

Posted on September 8th, 2017

One great caring doctor

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I had this doctor for a scope of my left knee, fractured right knee, tkr ,replaced spacer when not bending enough, manipulation of the same knee and sent me to orthopedic specialty doctors of which the one who said he could fix it ended up having my knee completely stiff to this day. This was cased by my ability to grow huge amounts of scar tissue. He spent hours and days seeking a way to solve this issue. He was tough on patients who didn't follow orders or try their best. I give him a 5. ! had my left knee replaced 3 years ago by a doctor in another town and it ends up with not being able to go completely forward but we get along fine and will live with it that way.

Dr. Dean Lusardi

Posted on June 12th, 2014

Dr. Lusardi treated me for a dislocated elbow. He really took the time to explain everything to me. All of the options and possible outcomes. My elbow is good as new. Very happy. Spends time with you and very polite.

Nightmare , do not use

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Arrogant , is a mild word for this Dr Lusardi my MRI revealed I had a tear in my shoulder , he never arranged for any follow care he injected the shoulder and when I came back , and still complained of pain he became upset with me and said there's nothing I can do for you ... I don't want to represent you anymore !!! I was shocked his notes even indicated I had a tear !!! I believe because I have a workmans comp injury I was treated with his arrogance !!! Please save your dignity do not use this one !!!!!

best orthopedic surgeon/doc. Period.

Posted on November 27th, 2010

Dr. Lusardi was not on call the night of my automobile accident - he was called on by the ortho surgeon on call. Dr. Lusardi is a progressive surgeon/doctor and what he did for my legs, ankles and feet is nothing short of miraculous. My husband and I spent quite a bit of time with him over a 2 week stay in the hospital. He was in every day. Even on his days off, he came to check on me. My recovery and rehabilitation was a profound success, and EVERYONE involved - from the nurses who worked on the floor to the physical therapists - sang his praises as his "hands on" approach to patient recovery consistently brought the best results. As for "bedside manner", I have heard other people complain about Dr. Lusardi in that regard - allow me to clarify: he is an orthopedic surgeon/physician, he gives you 110% BUT he expects you to do the same. I am of the opinion that if you go to him with a problem, he is ON, ready to go to battle for you, but if you don't take it seriously he is probably thinking "why are you wasting my time?" I wanted the best possible outcome for myself, so I was willing to go the extra mile if that is what he thought would help me heal better. He was my orthopedic doctor for approximately 18 months,and he stood by me the entire time. My goals were his goals, so we got along just fine. He never coddled or patronized me, but he did support me. And when my husband or myself felt like slacking off on our end of the deal - Dr Lusardi was right there to keep us honest. Here I am, almost 10 years later, and am still so thankful for that man, and his "bedside manner". I believe he is your surgeon/physician FIRST AND FOREMOST...he isn't going to smile and coddle you and take your money. He is in it for one reason only and that is to do his best to help his patients heal and recover. If you are a whiner or prone to give up easily - then perhaps Dr. Lusardi is not for you. If however you want to be the best you can possibly be and are willing to put in the same heart and dedication that he is, then you have found your man. I will be eternally grateful for Dr. Lusardi, literally, with every step I take.

Don't use this doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2010

Dean Lusardi is the most rude and arrogant "doctor" I have ever encountered.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017