A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Matsuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Matsuda, Hip Arthroscopy Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matsuda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matsuda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Matsuda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsuda graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matsuda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Kaoru Matsuda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean K. Matsuda practice?
- Dr. Dean Matsuda has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Matsuda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.