A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Matsuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Matsuda, Hip Arthroscopy Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matsuda
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Matsuda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Matsuda, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matsuda graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Matsuda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Kaoru Matsuda MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean K. Matsuda practice?
- Dr. Dean Matsuda has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Matsuda practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marina Del Rey, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Surgeons.