A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Mayors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Mayors is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Mayors, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayors graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mayors has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans