A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean McGaughey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean McGaughey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean McGaughey, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McGaughey graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. McGaughey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean S McGaughey MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dean S. McGaughey practice?
- Dr. Dean McGaughey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean McGaughey practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Oncologists.