A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Mitchell is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitchell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mitchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Mitchell, COHN, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Cortland Mem Hosp, Cortland, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Mitchell COHN and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Dean Mitchell has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dean Mitchell practices Ophthalmology near Weston, FL.