A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Mitchell, COHN, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Mitchell COHN and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Dean Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Mitchell practices Ophthalmology near Weston, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cortland, NY and West Palm Beach, FL.