A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Morrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Morrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Morrell, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Morrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Scott Morrell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dean S. Morrell practice?
- Dr. Dean Morrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Morrell practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Dermatologists and Chapel Hill Pediatric Specialists.