A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Nachtigall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Nachtigall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachtigall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachtigall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachtigall graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nachtigall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Apple Hill Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean A Nachtigall DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Nachtigall practice?
- Dr. Dean Nachtigall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Nachtigall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See York Orthopedic Surgeons.