A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Nachtigall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Nachtigall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachtigall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nachtigall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachtigall graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nachtigall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Nachtigall DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean Nachtigall practice?
- Dr. Dean Nachtigall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Nachtigall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, PA.
See York Orthopedic Surgeons.