A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Norman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Infectious Disease
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Norman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Curtis Norman MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Norman practice?
- Dr. Dean Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Norman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.