A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Ornish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ornish graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ornish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
- Medicine Dept Central Admin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Michael Ornish MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Ornish practice?
- Dr. Dean Ornish has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Ornish practices Preventive Medicine near Sausalito, CA.
See Sausalito Preventive Medicine Specialists.