A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Porter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Porter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Priest Porter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean P. Porter practice?
- Dr. Dean Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Porter practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.