A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Porter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Porter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Priest Porter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean P. Porter practice?
- Dr. Dean Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Porter practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.