Learn more about Dr. Dean Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Porter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Porter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Porter has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Priest Porter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean P. Porter practice?
- Dr. Dean Porter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dean Porter practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Angleton, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.