A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Parmelee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parmelee
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Parmelee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Parmelee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmelee graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Xandor Parmelee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dean X. Parmelee practice?
- Dr. Dean Parmelee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Parmelee practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.