A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Parmelee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parmelee
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Parmelee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Parmelee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmelee graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Xandor Parmelee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dean X. Parmelee practice?
- Dr. Dean Parmelee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Parmelee practices Psychiatry near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Dayton Psychiatrists.