A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Polistina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Polistina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Polistina, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Polistina graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polistina has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polistina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Polistina practice?
Dr. Dean Polistina practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and New Rochelle, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.