A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Pollnow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Pollnow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Pollnow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollnow graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Pollnow has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean M Pollnow MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Pollnow practice?
- Dr. Dean Pollnow has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dean Pollnow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rhinelander, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Laona, WI and Crandon, WI.
See Rhinelander Obstetricians & Gynecologists.