A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DEAN POLLNOW:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DEAN POLLNOW is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DEAN POLLNOW, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. POLLNOW graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. POLLNOW has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. DEAN M POLLNOW MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. DEAN M. POLLNOW practice?
- Dr. DEAN POLLNOW has 1 office location.
Dr. DEAN POLLNOW practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rhinelander, WI.
See Rhinelander Obstetricians & Gynecologists.