A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Prater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Prater, Intensivist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prater
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Prater, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prater graduated from Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Prater has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean R Prater MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Prater practice?
- Dr. Dean Prater has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Prater practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Critical Care Practitioners, and Gilbert Pulmonologists.