A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Prater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Prater, Intensivist is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prater
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Prater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Prater, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prater graduated from Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Prater has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean R Prater MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Prater practice?
- Dr. Dean Prater has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Prater practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Internists, Gilbert Critical Care Practitioners, and Gilbert Pulmonologists.