Dr. Dean Priest MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2016
Worst clinic in NWA
The most horrific, unprofessional experience I have ever had. Dr. Priest doesn't actually care about his clients. There is no real connection between him and his clients. He doesn't spend the necessary time needed to get to know them before prescribing medicine. His office staff is unprofessional and belittling. Time in between appointments is too long. He never follows up with patients. Just writes scripts and disappears. He's impossible to get ahold of. Doesn't respond to emails.

October 31st, 2011
bad doc
This supposed Dr put my child on heavy psych drugs that he did not need,this supposed Dr screamed and yelled at me over the phone like a mad man.this supposed dr has told my child"I dont like your mother'.This supposed dr informed social worker that our child would be released from inpatient care in about a week and then changed his mind saying he needs more care and he would be keeping our child inpatient for awwhile longer.This supposed dr and his staff have told our child "you will be getting out in about a week"only to dash his hopes and send him into a melt down more than twice.This supposed dr is a very unprofessional person who ignore the diagnosis of dr's who know my child and have worked with my child for many years.He is so pompous and arrogant he believes he is right above all other dr's.He is a sham and a shame.