Dr. Dean Rich DO Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

January 12th, 2017
The absolute best GP in our area
Dr. Rich is one of the most kind, caring, genuine and talented Dr.'s in our area. There is absolutely no one I would trust more with my family's health. I have known him for almost 30 years and he has been my family's GP for approx. the last 15. I can't say enough good things about this man. Oh, and he runs an efficient operation with minimal wait, a very comfortable environment and very competent support staff. None better.

April 15th, 2016
I went to Dr. Rich for years when I lived in Ohio. He's an excellent doctor and was always great with my kids. He also got to the root of a problem I had for years when other doctors had kept me coming back over and over to make more money. Highly recommend him.

September 19th, 2015
Dr. Dean Rich is the best doctor in Akron Ohio I been going to him for twenty years now Dr. Rich is five star doctor

September 9th, 2015
Great Doctor
Prompt, through, in, out, done. I love it. Tried many doctors before choosing him.

September 6th, 2013
Great Doctor
I decided to switch doctors and I switched to him. I just went in for my first visit.. and it was very comfortable. Even though i'm a new patient I only waited like 5 to 10 minutes to be seen! That never happens anywhere else. I also have anxiety when I go see doctors but with him I felt calm and comfortable. He checks your vitals himself and he's very genuine and concerned about your health. Great doctor.. I would recommend him to anyone!

July 19th, 2013
THE BEES KNEES OF DOCTORS
DR. RICH IS JUST LIKE HIS FATHER HE IS KIND AND CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND HE WANTS YOU AS A PATIENT TO BE HEALTHY AND HE IS THE FIRST DOCTOR THAT I KNOW THAT WILL CALL YOU WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL I DON'T LIKE TO CALL HIM UNLESS IT'S SERIOUS, HE ALWAYS SAYS TO CALL IF YOUR NO BETTER AND HE CARES FOR YOU AS A PERSON AND NOT A NUMBER. THANK YOU DR. RICH FOR BEING THE DOCTOR YOU ARE

December 3rd, 2012
Great doctor!
I've seen Dr. Rich a few times this year. Every time I call and schedule an appointment they get me in same day. I've never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. I like to try natural treatments before medical medicine and Dr. Rich has always been willing to listen to my ideas and give feedback on what he feels is good or possible effects. He is very easy to talk to and I have always felt comfortable in his care. I would recommend him (and do!) to anyone.

September 25th, 2012
21 years of excellent service
I starting seeing Dr. Rich since he started practicing with his father. I was around 5yrs of age, now im 30yrs old with 2 children which see him as well, and completely love him. My sister and her kids, my 2 brothers and there kids also still see him. He is a absolutely fabulous docter, kind and caring. He takes his time with you and listens. He speaks in terms I can understand. He is not the type that just gives out meds and moves to the next patient. I normally never have to wait longer then a couple days to get in to see him.

July 18th, 2012
I decided to see Dr. Rich because of location and ease of scheduling an appointment and the staff,I was changing Doctor's after several years. Dr. Rich took my weight and vitals Himself and he made me feel comfortable right away, he also can look at you in the eye.I have recommended him to people I know.

June 24th, 2011
my elderly mother thinks Dr. Rich is the best very caring and always calls her with test results and referring to another Dralso very nice to grandchildren when they see him.