Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 6th, 2013

I decided to switch doctors and I switched to him. I just went in for my first visit.. and it was very comfortable. Even though i'm a new patient I only waited like 5 to 10 minutes to be seen! That never happens anywhere else. I also have anxiety when I go see doctors but with him I felt calm and comfortable. He checks your vitals himself and he's very genuine and concerned about your health. Great doctor.. I would recommend him to anyone!

THE BEES KNEES OF DOCTORS show details THE BEES KNEES OF DOCTORS
by KAA on Jul 19th, 2013

DR. RICH IS JUST LIKE HIS FATHER HE IS KIND AND CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND HE WANTS YOU AS A PATIENT TO BE HEALTHY AND HE IS THE FIRST DOCTOR THAT I KNOW THAT WILL CALL YOU WHEN HE SAYS HE WILL I DON'T LIKE TO CALL HIM UNLESS IT'S SERIOUS, HE ALWAYS SAYS TO CALL IF YOUR NO BETTER AND HE CARES FOR YOU AS A PERSON AND NOT A NUMBER. THANK YOU DR. RICH FOR BEING THE DOCTOR YOU ARE

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Dec 3rd, 2012

I've seen Dr. Rich a few times this year. Every time I call and schedule an appointment they get me in same day. I've never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. I like to try natural treatments before medical medicine and Dr. Rich has always been willing to listen to my ideas and give feedback on what he feels is good or possible effects. He is very easy to talk to and I have always felt comfortable in his care. I would recommend him (and do!) to anyone.

21 years of excellent service show details 21 years of excellent service
Sep 25th, 2012

I starting seeing Dr. Rich since he started practicing with his father. I was around 5yrs of age, now im 30yrs old with 2 children which see him as well, and completely love him. My sister and her kids, my 2 brothers and there kids also still see him. He is a absolutely fabulous docter, kind and caring. He takes his time with you and listens. He speaks in terms I can understand. He is not the type that just gives out meds and moves to the next patient. I normally never have to wait longer then a couple days to get in to see him.

Jul 18th, 2012

I decided to see Dr. Rich because of location and ease of scheduling an appointment and the staff,I was changing Doctor's after several years. Dr. Rich took my weight and vitals Himself and he made me feel comfortable right away, he also can look at you in the eye.I have recommended him to people I know.

Jun 24th, 2011

my elderly mother thinks Dr. Rich is the best very caring and always calls her with test results and referring to another Dralso very nice to grandchildren when they see him.

Aug 27th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Rich is a great doctor!!! He makes you feel very comfortable. I'm so happy that we switched to him.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com