A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Robinson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Robinson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Edward Robinson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Dean E. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Dean Robinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Robinson practices Psychiatry near Marksville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesville, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Marksville Psychiatrists.