A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Romanick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Romanick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Romanick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Romanick graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Romanick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romanick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean D. Romanick practice?
Dr. Dean Romanick practices Family Medicine near Geneseo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Geneseo Family Physicians.