A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Ross, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean L Ross MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean L. Ross practice?
- Dr. Dean Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Ross practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.