A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Schaffer, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Andrew Schaffer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Dean Schaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Schaffer practices Otolaryngology near Goldens Bridge, NY.
See Goldens Bridge Otolaryngologists.