A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Schaffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Schaffer, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaffer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schaffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Nasopharyngeal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaffer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital, Mount Kisco, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Andrew Schaffer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dean A. Schaffer practice?
- Dr. Dean Schaffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Schaffer practices Otolaryngology near Goldens Bridge, NY.
See Goldens Bridge Otolaryngologists.