Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dean Schillinger
Dr. Dean Schillinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Schillinger is affiliated with San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus and John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Dean Schillinger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dean Schillinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Loyce Kawamura
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Thomas Bersot
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Gabriel Chamie
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi10