A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Schueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Schueller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schueller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Schueller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schueller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schueller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean R Schueller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Schueller practice?
- Dr. Dean Schueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Schueller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.