A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Schueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Schueller is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schueller
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Schueller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Schueller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schueller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Schueller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean R Schueller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean R. Schueller practice?
- Dr. Dean Schueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Schueller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.