A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Sherry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Sherry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherry
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sherry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Sherry, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherry graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sherry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Mercy Memorial Health Center
- Mercy Memorial Health Center, Ardmore, Ok
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean M Sherry MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dean M. Sherry practice?
- Dr. Dean Sherry has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Sherry practices Ophthalmology near Ardmore, OK.
See Ardmore Ophthalmologists.