A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Sidelinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Sidelinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidelinger graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sidelinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Edward Sidelinger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dean E. Sidelinger practice?
- Dr. Dean Sidelinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Sidelinger practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.