A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Sider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Sider, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sider graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Sider has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Sider MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Sider practice?
- Dr. Dean Sider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Sider practices Anesthesiology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Anesthesiologists.