A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Silverberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Silverberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverberg graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Silverberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Silverberg DO is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Dean Silverberg practice?
- Dr. Dean Silverberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Silverberg practices General Practice near Detroit Lakes, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Lake City, FL.
See Detroit Lakes Primary Care Doctors.