A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Sotereanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Sotereanos, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Elbow Shoulder Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotereanos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sotereanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Sotereanos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotereanos graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sotereanos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean G Sotereanos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dean G. Sotereanos practice?
- Dr. Dean Sotereanos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Sotereanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellwood City, PA and Irwin, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons and Pittsburgh Surgeons.