A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Sotereanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Sotereanos, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Elbow Shoulder Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotereanos
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sotereanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Sotereanos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotereanos graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sotereanos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean G Sotereanos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dean G. Sotereanos practice?
- Dr. Dean Sotereanos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Sotereanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellwood City, PA and Irwin, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons and Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.