A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Sotereanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Sotereanos, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Elbow Shoulder Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Sotereanos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotereanos graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sotereanos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean G. Sotereanos practice?
Dr. Dean Sotereanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, PA and Ellwood City, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons and Pittsburgh Surgeons.