A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Sotereanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Sotereanos, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Elbow Shoulder Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Sotereanos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Arm Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Finger Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tendon Injuries
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotereanos graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sotereanos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean G. Sotereanos practice?
Dr. Dean Sotereanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, PA and Ellwood City, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.