A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Spingola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Spingola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Spingola graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spingola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Bernard Spingola DMD and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean B. Spingola practice?
- Dr. Dean Spingola has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dean Spingola practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Irving Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Irving Dentists.