A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Spingola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Spingola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spingola
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spingola Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Spingola graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Spingola has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean B Spingola DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean B. Spingola practice?
- Dr. Dean Spingola has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Spingola practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Irving Dentists.