A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Steele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Steele, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Wesley Steele MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean W. Steele practice?
- Dr. Dean Steele has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Steele practices Emergency Medicine near North Bend, WA.
See North Bend Emergency Physicians.