Dr. Dean Steele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dean Steele?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Dean Steele?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2014

don't go see dr Steele

I have never been treated so poorly by a dr. Saw doctor Steele many years ago because I through out my back. While there he insisted on giving me a hernia test which I showed no signs of needed one. Could not believe it when he told me to drop my pants and bend over, very weird and uncomfortable I might add. Went to the Urgent care again recently hoping to see anyone but Dr Steele but as luck would have it I got him again. The nurse and girl at the desk were very friendly and helpful and seemed genuinely concerned about by medical issue but Dr Steele was even worse this time. He didn't listen to anything I was telling him. He had already diagnosed me before he even talked to me. He prescribed medication that did nothing to help me and was absolutely rude during the visit as if I was wasting his time. Can't believe I wasted my time and money going there again. I guess should have learned my lesson after my first visit. I won't say don't go there if you are in need of fast medical attention but try to be clear that you don't want to see Dr Steele. If a Dr is burned out on treating certain conditions then he should work at a specialty clinic that treats conditions that he prefers to deal with. I would not recommend this guy to anyone the prefers to be treated kindly.

March 19th, 2012

Dr. Steele is knowledgeable and personable. He is straight forward and explains his diagnosis. He will answer questions. He is pleasant and funny with kids and you can always count on him when other doctors are closed. I recommend Dr. Steele.

December 13th, 2016