A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Sukin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Sukin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sukin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Sukin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sukin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean C Sukin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dean C. Sukin practice?
- Dr. Dean Sukin has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Sukin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Billings, MT.
See Billings Surgeons.