A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Sutherland, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Sutherland, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Sutherland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Sutherland MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dean Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Dean Sutherland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dean Sutherland practices Neurology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Neurologists.