A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Martin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dean T. Martin practice?
Dr. Dean Martin practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.