A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Theophilopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Theophilopoulos, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Theophilopoulos graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Theophilopoulos has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Theophilopoulos MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean Theophilopoulos practice?
- Dr. Dean Theophilopoulos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dean Theophilopoulos practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Spring Hill, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians.