A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Tomlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Tomlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Tomlin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomlin graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tomlin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Forrest Tomlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean F. Tomlin practice?
- Dr. Dean Tomlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dean Tomlin practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Auburn Primary Care Doctors.