A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dean Traiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dean Traiger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dean Traiger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Traiger graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Traiger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- HealthPark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dean Sanford Traiger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dean S. Traiger practice?
- Dr. Dean Traiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Dean Traiger practices Family Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Family Physicians.