Surgeons
Video profile
Roxborough
Premiere Orthopaedic & Sports Med Assocs Ltd.
525 Jamestown St
Ste 105
Philadelphia, PA 19128
215-482-6693
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Shoulder Replacement  |  show details
by Jim S. on Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Trevlyn did an amazing job on my surgery. He takes the time to answer all your questions and describe exactly what he did. Most importantly my shoulder feels better than it has in many years. I have nothing but positive things to say about him and his staff.

|  Exceptional Surgeon  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2014

Exceptional, extremely Surgeon, wonderful bedside manner and great follow up. Dr. Trevlyn repaired my two shoulders and he did a fantastic job. My shoulders are now 100%. I highly recommend Dr. Trevlyn.

|  Knee Replacement Surgery  |  show details
by Cindy Ware on Oct 4th, 2013

Dr. Trevlyn has been our family orthopedic surgeon for nearly 20 years. He repaired a teenaged son's ankle fracture in a sensitive area near the growth plate, restored my husband's ACL, came in on a Fourth of July weekend to mend my shattered elbow 2 days after I flew home from Italy in a cast. August 15, 2013 Dr. Trevlyn gave me a fabulous new left knee, returning me to complete mobility and a pain-free life. Now 7 weeks after surgery, I walk without extra support, enjoying the beauty Longwood Gardens and my exuberant grandsons ages 9 and 11. I am so grateful for Dr. Trevlyn's surgical skill, patient and caring manner, and consummate professionalism.

|  Eh  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2013

Nothing special. I get the impression that he is sexist. He cut me off when I was explaining my issue. The girls in the office were great.

|  Recovering alcoholic./addict  |  show details
by Thomas Gibson on Jun 22nd, 2013

I know this doctor has his heart into helping people. He was raised that way. He is committed to winning the battle over disease through his practicing medicine. He has keen insight into diagnosing medical issues. He stays on top of all advanced updated information in the medical community. He leads a good example as a doctor by that he takes good care of his personal health. He is mentally,physically, and spiritually qualified to be a doctor. A good doctor is like a good mechanic. He can help keep you going.

|  terrible bedside manner  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Very curt and disinterested in me as a patient. Whatever became of caring doctors?

|  very uncaring professional  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Had surgery, felt as though I was a nuisance, a complete interruption to his day.me ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion