Some ratings provided by DrScore.
New patient show details New patient
Sep 8th, 2016

Staff was nice, Trevlyn himself is a angel his cool mannered. Only problem I had was I sat in the waiting room for 3hrs going on 4

Shoulder Replacement show details Shoulder Replacement
by Jim S. on Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Trevlyn did an amazing job on my surgery. He takes the time to answer all your questions and describe exactly what he did. Most importantly my shoulder feels better than it has in many years. I have nothing but positive things to say about him and his staff.

Exceptional Surgeon show details Exceptional Surgeon
Mar 28th, 2014

Exceptional, extremely Surgeon, wonderful bedside manner and great follow up. Dr. Trevlyn repaired my two shoulders and he did a fantastic job. My shoulders are now 100%. I highly recommend Dr. Trevlyn.

Eh show details Eh
Sep 26th, 2013

Nothing special. I get the impression that he is sexist. He cut me off when I was explaining my issue. The girls in the office were great.

Recovering alcoholic./addict show details Recovering alcoholic./addict
by Thomas Gibson on Jun 22nd, 2013

I know this doctor has his heart into helping people. He was raised that way. He is committed to winning the battle over disease through his practicing medicine. He has keen insight into diagnosing medical issues. He stays on top of all advanced updated information in the medical community. He leads a good example as a doctor by that he takes good care of his personal health. He is mentally,physically, and spiritually qualified to be a doctor. A good doctor is like a good mechanic. He can help keep you going.

terrible bedside manner show details terrible bedside manner
Jun 10th, 2011

Very curt and disinterested in me as a patient. Whatever became of caring doctors?

very uncaring professional show details very uncaring professional
Jun 10th, 2011

Had surgery, felt as though I was a nuisance, a complete interruption to his day.me ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion